New developments...
A couple of new developments here. Firstly, I'm moving to a house in Marino on either Monday or Tuesday. Marino is just outside the city centre. It's maybe a 20 minute bus ride or less depending. So that's grand. I'm moving in with two Irish girls - Rachel and Niamh (said Neve). Weird I know.
Life in Ireland is a good. I was down the first couple of days and I still do miss Toronto a lot. But I am having a good time here overall. Last night I window shopped on O'Connell Street because I can't afford anything here. I found a little Chinese area, so that's cool too. Now I know where to go for Chinese food.
Last night we went to the Q-Bar which was pretty decent. 5 euro cover. And they played good music like Beyonce, Christina etc.
The weather here hasn't been too bad either over the past two days. It's actually kind of nice and warm. With that being said, I've probably jinxed it now.
Dublin is buzzing this weekend. Madonna comes to Slane tomorrow. And there is the hurling finals I think. Loads happening here.
Leah finishes up her Paddywagon tour today and spends a few days in Dublin before heading home.
I do miss you guys though....
I'm off to look for free touristy things to do.. maybe a museum?
Life in Ireland is a good. I was down the first couple of days and I still do miss Toronto a lot. But I am having a good time here overall. Last night I window shopped on O'Connell Street because I can't afford anything here. I found a little Chinese area, so that's cool too. Now I know where to go for Chinese food.
Last night we went to the Q-Bar which was pretty decent. 5 euro cover. And they played good music like Beyonce, Christina etc.
The weather here hasn't been too bad either over the past two days. It's actually kind of nice and warm. With that being said, I've probably jinxed it now.
Dublin is buzzing this weekend. Madonna comes to Slane tomorrow. And there is the hurling finals I think. Loads happening here.
Leah finishes up her Paddywagon tour today and spends a few days in Dublin before heading home.
I do miss you guys though....
I'm off to look for free touristy things to do.. maybe a museum?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home